- Tennis on a full size court - singles or doubles
- Golfing on a challenging country golf course
- Fly fishing on the Murray River
- Multiple bushwalking trails to walk
- Perfect region for bird watching enthusiasts
- Visit Pine Mountain - 1.5 times the size of
- Experience the Yarrangobilly Caves (Thermal
- Visit Paddys River Falls - breathtaking
- Watch the pelicans at Pebble Beach
- Learn about the famous legend of Jack Riley at
the Many from Snowy River Museum, Corryong
- Look at the Vision of Australia & The Snowy
- Or just relax and enjoy the local flora and
- The list is endless -
CONTACT US DIRECT
After dropping your vehicle off at the resort and taking care of the paper work
(a registration form to be completed at reception), we fit you with your life
jacket and then drive you up river to your designated drop off point
Here you will start your adventure paddling the beautiful Murray River (Oct -
Mar) subject to river levels and weather conditions.
We thoroughly recommend you take a picnic with as well as towels and sunscreen
to enjoy a swim and lunch on a sandy bank of the river.
We can provide you with floating barrels to keep your things dry.